Marketing Your Wine, Post-Pandemic
W/Chelsea Boss of SeaBoss Marketing
As restrictions surrounding the pandemic begin easing and we move towards reopening, I wanted to invite my friend Chelsea Boss of SeaBoss Marketing back on the podcast to talk about how to market your wine brand in a post-pandemic world.
It's no secret that the way we marketed changed drastically during the pandemic. Wholesale marketing was largely put on pause, while e-commerce boomed for many wine brands. In this episode, Chelsea and I discuss how to market on social media, via your email list, your e-commerce platform(s), and in retail. We also touch on what our predictions are going to be for the once-ubiquitous virtual tastings, now that tasting rooms are beginning to open up.
This hour and a half episode is jam-packed with actionable tips for how to stay relevant and adjust your strategy with the times.
Zoë is a brand strategist and designer based in LA. She serves women and BIPOC in winemaking who prioritize sustainability, and she makes cat video outsider art.
@helloecreative on Instagram
Key Takeaways from this Episode:
- Establish a cadence for how often you'll post or email your audience.
- Now is the time to update your website and marketing strategies
- Hire photographers, web designers, and social media consultants to help you get your strategy and website in order so when things open up fully and the rush of summer and harvest take hold, you can rest easy knowing your marketing is handled
- Establish and/or rebuild relationships with your audience online and with your retailers
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Episode 2: Mapping Our your Marketing Strategy for the Year
- Social Media Scheduler: Plann That
- Work with SeaBoss Marketing
- Work with Craft & Cluster
If you found this episode super valuable, PLEASE rate and review it, and spread the love by screenshotting, sharing, and tagging @craftandcluster on Instagram. And to make sure you never miss an episode, be sure to subscribe!
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at email@example.com, and if you would like to learn more about me and my services, head to www.craftandcluster.com!
Disclaimer: The information contained on this podcast and the resources available for download through the accompanying website are for educational and informational purposes only. The information contained on this podcast and the resources available for download through the accompanying website is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as legal, financial, tax, medical, health, or any other professional advice.
Disclosure: Some of the links on this site are affiliate links. I may make a small commission from purchases made through some of those links, at no extra cost to you. I promise to only ever link products I know and believe in! Do know that any purchase you make via one of these affiliate links is greatly appreciated, as it will allow me to continue to provide free content to you!